CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND PROFILE
▪ Strategic thinker and tactical hands-on doer who can plan and implement sales, marketing, and business initiatives to support corporate objectives. Proficient in leading complex multi-platform web and mobile development projects and interdisciplinary work streams.
▪ Excellent track record of successful product delivery within budget, schedule, scope, advanced quality and with outstanding client interface. Extensive experience managing complex projects ranging from $50,000 to $1.5 billion in matrixed organizational structure and PMO environments. Highly proficient in SDLC methodologies such as Agile Scrum and Waterfall.
Specialties: Project Management, Product Development, Feature-Driven Development, Vendor Managements, Organization and Operational Leadership, Business and Marketing Strategies.
Founder and Project Management Consultant
Codifye Consulting Services – Los Angeles, California, May 2015 – Present
Responsible for overseeing multiple custom development projects and ensuring that these projects meet or exceed client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
▪ Executes and facilitates the delivery of consulting and creative programs, including brand strategy, online marketing initiatives, B2B and B2C systems, customer support, digital and media solutions.
▪ Provides ongoing progress monitoring of project life cycle analysis, project resource management, development performance, schedules, budget input and risk analysis.
▪ Leads internal business operations and strategic direction, including long-range planning, business development, sales and marketing, product development, and web-based projects.
Director, Program Management
Azubu – Sherman Oaks, California, March 2015 – May 2015
Responsible for creating innovative customer experiences and managing online advertising, metrics, analytics and UX-focused initiatives that drove growth for company's online and mobile presences.
▪ Managed the execution of initiatives from conception through delivery including gathering requirements and assets, developing project plans, user flows, functional specifications, and user stories while emphasizing overall project quality.
▪ Worked closely with business development, creative, engineering and product teams to make recommendations to partners and owners as how to best leverage eSports streaming platform.
▪ Communicated with project stakeholders and other appropriate parties to ensure that business requirements were being met and initiatives were completed to specifications, on time, and with all appropriate approvals.
▪ Worked with internal technology teams to understand the development tasks, and scheduled those tasks in a coordinated way so features were delivered as planned.
Senior Project Manager
United Online – Los Angeles, California, August 2014 – March 2015
Responsible for the execution of large scale Project Initiatives and Business Systems Management Projects across the company to ensure quality, timely project implementation, and business adoption.
▪ Provided C-level leadership and project management for complex, multi-million dollar projects.
▪ Created high-level and detailed project plans. Identified, estimated and presented cost, schedule and risk for the project.
▪ Managed projects, consultants, and project resources, ensured projects are delivered according to scope, design, budget and timelines as outlined by the sponsor and as documented in the charter and in compliance with external and internal audits.
▪ Responsible for project progress, performance, cost scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for their project/segment of the project, according to the project charter.
Entertainment Partners – Burbank, California, October 2013 - August 2014
Managed the development and implementation of Film and Television Production accounting and payroll systems to support complex and highly customized workflow and processes in entertainment establishments such as 21st Century Fox, Warner Brothers, NBCUniversal, Sony, etc.
▪ Managed cross-functional matrix teams of local and offshore 175 employees and contractors spread across United States, Canada and India.
▪ Collaborated with the business to define, prioritize, plan and drive the short, intermediate and long-term business goals, strategy and vision by applying software development Agile and Scrum methodologies.
▪ Developed and implemented business processes, project requirements, UAT, training and deployment in PC and mobile platforms.
▪ Administrated sprint planning sessions, Scrums, retrospectives and story grooming meetings.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
WEB-MARKETING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Business and Marketing Strategy, CRM, Project Management, SDLC, Agile/Scrum, SOCIAL MEDIA MOBILE APPS, iNFOGRAPHIC, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote, SmartSheet, WEB DESIGN, Google Apps, Google AdWords, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, Product Management, B2B and B2C eCommerce Applications, Digital Media Asset Management, ERP, Technology Training, web publishing technologies, HTML, SalesLogix, Vendor Management, ITIL
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL Project Management Institute (PMI), License: 1647211
SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER AND SCRUM MASTER International Scrum Institute
AGILE AND SCRUM LEAD The University of Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business
LEAN SIX SIGMA WHITE AND YELLOW BELT MoreSteam University
INBOUND MARKETING CERTIFICATION HubSpot
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Keller Graduate School of Management
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE DEGREE IN APPLIED MATHEMATICS California State University Northridge
Fluent in English and Chinese